Discover the secrets of the chocolate maker’s work! A chocolate class including a tasting, a class, and an informative session in a relaxed environment. Ideal for a teambuilding.
Description of the workshop
1. Movie about the history of chocolate and its production process
2. Visit of the chocolate factory
3. Demonstration of the chocolate maker: the chocolate tempering technique
4. Creation of chocolate bars with spices, mendiants (bites of chocolate with dried fruits) and spiced truffles
At the end of the workshop, the participants take their creations home.
When : on booking
Time : 1.30 hour
Minimum : 15 people*
Maximum : 100 people*
Staff : 1 chocolate maker + 1 animator for 15 people
Price ask to : email@example.com
Option : Gift pack, champagne
Information and booking
Zaabär Belgium SA
Chaussée de Charleroi 125
Tel: +32 (0)2 533.95.80
Fax: +32 (0)2 533.95.88
Bank account number: 732-0144865-95
* If your group if smaller or bigger than standard groups (10-50 people), contact us for a personalized offer.