Discover the secrets of the chocolate maker’s work! A chocolate class including a tasting, a class, and an informative session in a relaxed environment. Ideal for a teambuilding.
(Français) Slide 4
(Français) Slide 3
(Français) Slide 2
(Français) Slide 1
1. Movie about the history of chocolate and its production process
2. Visit of the chocolate factory
3. Demonstration of the chocolate maker: the chocolate tempering technique
4. Creation of chocolate bars with spices, mendiants (bites of chocolate with dried fruits) and spiced truffles
At the end of the workshop, the participants take their creations home.
When : on booking
Time : 1.30 hour
Minimum : 15 people*
Maximum : 90 people*
Staff : 1 chocolate maker + 1 animator for 15 people
Price on demand to email@example.com
Gift Pack, champagne
A 50% deposit must be paid at least 15 days before the event. In case of cancellation, the deposit may be refunded if cancellation takes place later than one week before the event.
Information and booking
Zaabär Belgium SA
Chaussée de Charleroi 125
Tel: +32 (0)2 533.95.80
Fax: +32 (0)2 533.95.88
Bank account number: BE76 7320 1448 6595
* If your group is smaller or bigger than standard groups (15-90 people), contact us for a personalized offer.